J&G is one of the oldest companies on Guam, founded in 1945 by Kenneth T. Jones and Segundo P. Leon Guerrero.
Over the last 65 years, the company expanded to include retail, wholesale, construction, real estate development and management, and many other ventures, including the some of the first commercial hotels on Guam, the first fast food franchise, and other development projects on Guam, Saipan, and elsewhere in the Western Pacific.
Jones and Guerrero Company Inc. now functions as the parent company for several subsidiaries and divisions, including J and G Construction and Town House Inc. CNMI, and provides human resources, accounting, and legal services to many affiliated companies, including Town House Department Stores Inc. of Guam, Micronesian Brokers Inc., and Micronesian Brokers CNMI Inc. The real estate holdings, such as J&G Commercial Plaza, Town House Center, and others are managed through the J&G corporate offices. J&G is still majority-owned and managed by the Jones family, and is continuing its rich tradition of growth and community support and service throughout the region. For questions about how we may be of assistance to you, or questions about any of J&G’s businesses.
- Elaine Jones, President
- Ramona Jones, CEO
- Noli Cadag, EVP
- John Brown, Corporate Counsel
We strive to serve our customer’s needs with high quality, value added products and services. We will attract and retain the best people and business partners in fostering an environment throughout our organization of openness and trust which empowers all of us to contribute to our full potential.
J&G Distributors’ parent company, J&G Company Inc., is one of the largest private companies on Guam and Saipan with over 200 employees, with Mrs. Elaine Cruz Jones presiding as the President and Chairman of the Board.
J&G Company Inc. subsidiaries include:
- Micronesian Brokers Inc. (Guam & Saipan) – a wholesale distribution company specializing in foodservice and institutional products serving Guam, Saipan, and throughout the Micronesian Islands. The company represents world-renowned multinational companies such as Frito Lay, Abbott Laboratories, Colgate Palmolive, Heinz, Fonterra, and Nestle.
- Town House Furniture and Appliance Store – a furniture and appliance store which offers high quality, reasonably priced products which include home furnishing, air conditioners, and musical instruments. The company is proud to represent Maytag commercial appliances, and Yamaha.
- Island Business Systems & Supply – a systems solutions company serving Guam and Saipan for over 30 years. The company is the exclusive authorized dealer for CANON Office Solutions, and Laserfiche Document Management solutions.
- J&G Construction – a licensed general building firm.
- Taco Bell
- IBSS Guam
- IBSS CNMI
- Copiers, Printing, Archiving, Networking
- J&G Commercial Plaza
- Town House Shopping Center
- Residential Condominiums
- Undeveloped Land
- J&G Construction
- J&G Maintenance
- Town House Furniture & Appliances
- Yamaha Music
- Maytag Commercial Laundry
- J&G Wholesale
- MBI Guam
- MBI CNMI
- MBI Puerto Rico
- Direct sourcing from Asia and Australia